Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's a HENNA!!!!! It's SO cool! I loved it! My cousin did it for me It was the funnest thing ever! I went to Knot's the next day and heard tons of comments about it!lol I loved it! ^.^ Dad laughed at it he thought it would go up my neck and check he wanted me to get a tan line there!lol



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
~*~*~*

This is Dawns henna...well... one of them... she had a different one on her hand... it was REALLY cool! I took this picture...mom did that one for her. which was rather good for her first time... it looked like hard work... I loved them all...but I worn you all now... you wont have them as long as you want if you go swimming.lol


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
That was one of mom's Hennas..... It went all the way around...really cool to see it..... even though I haven't told her that I know she'll read this and well.......... she'll now know!lol She wanted balance so she had this henna done.....

1 comment:

Wendster said...

We sure had fun on henna night! Mom