Thursday, May 8, 2008

ok... so I DON'T have a spouse.... oh well

So I've seen my mom do these and I'm now wanting to see if these are fun too so I'm doing this even if I don't have a spouse

1) George Clooney (Brad Pitt ... Nicole Kidman ... you pick one) tells YOUR spouse he will pay ONE MILLION DOLLARS to spend one night with you. The evening's activities have not been specified. Would your spouse agree to it knowing that you will NEVER get to tell him what you did that evening? lol It's a no. lol And even if there was him debating I'd say no to it even if Gavin said yes.

2) Same question, but this time it’s a car salesman from Cincinnati named George Clooney. HAHAHAHAHA................................................ no

3) If you could have the house of your dreams (no "reality" limitations), where SPECIFICALLY would it be and what features would it have? Details please. ...
1. Two story house; country side but not too far from the city so my friends and family wouldn't be bored when ever they came to visit me. Horses, cats, and dogs, with 5 chickens, at least 10 aceres of land with TONS of green lushes grass for the horses. A stable that always had a few open stalls when ever someone needed me to take in a horse that needed a place. There always is tack for ALL of the horses there. with supplies to fix them (I want to do all the cleaning in those stall and fixing by myself no help from robots) AND.... I owned the land and everything on it with no payments needed for anything ^^

4) If a kid fairy could wave a magic wand over your children (yes, I know they are already perfect) and remove ONE character trait or habit, which one would you have removed?
.... hmmm well I don't have any kids.... so I'm going to skip this one lol

5)Someone’s buying you ANY pet you want. It is guaranteed to love you and be house broken / tame. What kind do you want? Great Dane ^^ and his name would be Nox

6) Many people feel they lack talent. What talent do you think you lack that you wish you had in spades? Being relaxed in a tense situation

7) Would you spend a whole weekend in a "family values" clothing optional resort? They'll give you a day to “find your feet”, but after that they'll be expecting you to join them in their clothing free activities. (dining, square dancing, swimming, badminton ... and yoga). So... be nude? With a group of people.... *gets a thought of what it would look like and be like* O.o EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OH! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! THE PICTURE WAS WRONG! BLAH! I'M OUT OF HERE!

1 comment:

Wendster said...

funny answers Hannah banana!

Hmmmmmmmm .... a great dane named Nox. And a ranch. Sounds like a good place for the great dane. :D