Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is a time for

Loving each other. Or in this Cat's cause suffocate them with a glomp of love, happiness. (watch video for a better definition.) ((click on the title it'll take you straight there.)) .
Let the little people rule the big people, and not get tackled or taken down for it later on.

The big people to care for the little people, to love them, care for them.... keep them REALLY warm.


For the little people to be really nice around the REALLY little people...


for hugs. Who doesn't want a hug from the big guy? You know they are normally the big bad guys.


I wish ALL of you a VERY Marry Christmas. I don't think I'll be on until January again, Since I am having my wisdom teeth removed and a bone transplant on Tuesday the 23 of December. SO I won't be able to do much anywhere. So please all of you have a fun and safe Christmas.

I love you all VERY much.

Hannah

6 comments:

NariceatL4 said...

Oh my goodness! What a terrible way to spend Christmas!!! I'll call you before then--while you can still talk (LOL)

NariceatL4 said...

By the way, I loved the photos!

NariceatL4 said...

Remember to visit my facebook to see a video of the broccoli tree :)

Wendster said...

So cute!

Wendster said...

Sorry you were so in pain for Christmas

Wendster said...

I love you too!