Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm BACK!!!!


Ok! I'm SOOOOO sorry for this missing stuff. I FINALLY finished up what I was working on and now I can show you all what I was doing! ^^



Just one little problem I have to get to a place that has wireless Internet since my laptop hates cables.... (I won't even go there since my laptop is next to me and will fight me the rest of the day.)


If you lot don't mind waiting until 5 I would be the happiest girl in the world! ^^

And if you're not ok with it then I'll have to let my vampires attack you and make you wait until 5.

Thank you for understanding. ^^

-Hannah

4 comments:

Wendster said...

Can't wait. lol! For the vampire attack that is ... I always thought they were fictional!

NariceatL4 said...

Is it 5 o'clock yet?
(But don't send the vampires over to my house... send them to your mom--she LIKES them)
(something kinky about that)

NariceatL4 said...

Hey, I'm glad you're back! How are you?

NariceatL4 said...

What were you working on? Is it art? Is it a story?

Have you seen the movie Coraline?? It's pretty artsy-- with a wild and crazy story!