Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring... Yes.... Spring


I must say I am VERY happy to have spring on the way.... oh... wait.... it's been here since January for us California folk. Well... either way. I'm happy to have it. Since SOOOO much will be happening this month for me.


On the 8th I will be having my braces taken off.(People say it hurts a lot and that I'll want the day off from work... will it?)


the 11th is one of my bestest friend's birthday party (still need to get the day off)




the 28th I have my last surgery for my tooth.... Well..... they say it's the last one so I'm going to believe them....



Some where in that group of fun things I have some... NOT so fun things like work Easter day *glares* oh how I will hate that day. I know I should love it, but, the people that go to Olive Garden on that day are NOT the nice ones. They are pretty mean, stuck up, (please for give me for the next word I use) pricks that need to go eat dirt since that's what they are good for. I mean SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!!! Don't come to Olive Garden acting like the King and Queen.


I WILL NOT HAVE IT I SAY!!!!!
*takes a deep breathe* I can do this.... I can stand Easter.... I know I can I know I can I know I can.... OH! Who am I KIDDING! I might be taken out in a stretcher for all I know! T.T *tears* I'm not going to like this Easter. I know it.


Take care and have a WONDERFUL day,

Hannah

3 comments:

Wendster said...

Maybe you won't have a terrible Easter? Maybe your customers will be nice?

Braces off on the 8th!!! woo hooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Final surgery? Ugggg.

Birthday parties? More cake we say!

Spring? Already here. Got here in March. lol. March 21st. But it sure is pretty outside with all of the pink flowering trees, huh?

Now, I must go watch General Conference.

I am SO glad you are back. :)

Wendster said...

p.s. I missed your blogging VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY much.

Love you!

***GLOMP***

Momma san

NariceatL4 said...

My, my, my.... Did you work Easter last year? Maybe you should try a more upscale restaraunt... would the customers be nicer then?

Hey, what ever happened with the model thing??