Sunday, July 22, 2007

Time flys when your haveing fun!

BABA!!!!!!! Great lady! We always have parties at her house for 4th of July!
That day is her birthday...... I love Baba!















So where is the water balloon?lol I wasn't able to see the 5th one...... But Tristan sure did know where 3rd or 4th one where those were!lol I found it a minute later. I or Lee pushed it down to the bottoms.......














We fought for that balloon for a long time.lol We played monkey in the middle to get it. But I lost 10 to 20 min.s in the game!lol We fought to work on keeping the balloon away from who ever tried to get it.....














Autumn and I played catch before Lee played monkey in the middle with us.lol I was kind of blind since the sun was in my face. It was fun though..... I did injoy playing with Autumn though....















When we played with the water balloon we were continually looking away so the balloon wouldn't pop on us. It did once and I think I was the one that though it.lol Everyone seem to have had fun blaming the balloons to continally pop on me!lol It was fun.

1 comment:

Wendster said...

Total fun. I remember all of the times we have spent in the pool together. I found out I'm not a very talented "monkey" ... wonder how I'd survive in the wild? You look like my lean mean sports model girl.