Monday, February 25, 2008

Sad News to all that read my things


I noticed that not everyone is the bestest friend in the WHOLE WIDE world.... :( JJ and Nat are no longer my friends. Long story short Nathalie's drama was starting to REALLY kill me and there was MUCh more that I sowre as a friend that I wouldn't tell..... even though Nathalie and I no longer talk I will still keep this promise....
JJ wont talk to me becuase she just seems to be MUCH better friends with nathalie than with me. Wich is fine One less abuser in my life. Yes JJ did seem to have fun and hit me T.T yes very evil indeed.

Yes I'm sad to lose these two but then again rather happy. I lost that wieght that was pulling me down.
The last MAIN reson I will no longer talk to Nathalie is that she has stollen my Cell Phone all sores of contacting me is DOWN the drain!!!!!!! Now I REALLY DO have to find a new contract. See there is good in this too ><>
Well I hope your weekends were better than the one I just had ><>

1 comment:

Swoopref said...

We don`t hit. Thats wrong.