Saturday, May 24, 2008

Count down

Alright fokes! THIS IS IT! The count down HAS TO START! I can't wait any longer! I was going to wait for at least another month.... BUT GAH! NOPE NOPE NOPE! I CAN'T DO IT! Gavin (boyfriend) says I can and I'll till that WONDERFUL DAY COMES! MAN OH MAN! What a SPLENDID day that will be! I'll be so happy I might cry with how happy I'll be, and of cores Gavin and everyone will be some what laughing at me...... The noise the happiness when everyone is there to see this... it's coming.... I know it is just time! IT'S just that time bubble.... where you know something is coming.... but you don't know when it is yet.... and to think this will be one of the best days in my life... I mean I don't know of many happy moments that will always be remembered.... you know there is that one thing that.... hits the spot... Am I right or Am I right!? Come now I'm right here! Trust me! ^^ Agreeeeeeee with me! TRUUUUUUUUUST MEEEEEEEEE! Everyone that is not saying yes with me has serious trust issues with teens! lol


Bugger the phone is ringing..... I'll post the rest of this later. ^^ have a great day!

2 comments:

Wendster said...

HURRY UP AND TELL US!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE WE COUNTING DOWN TO???????

ARE WE BEING PUBLISHED?

ARE WE GETTING OUR HAIR CUT????

ARE WE TRIMMING OUT TOE NAILS????

OR SOMETHING ON A MUCH MUCH LARGER SCALE?

I NEED TO KNOW!

INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW YOU KNOW!

TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... please.

Squeakers said...

O.o lol in the morning.... I'm too tierd and dad is a little mad! lol Love you! ^^