Sunday, May 25, 2008

What is down below is now on Top

So I noticed that my mom is the only one seeming to be worried about this... or should I word this as curious! lol I will now add what was in the dotted area. lol So you know what I was talking about. lol It looks like a crazy rainbow!


Alright fokes! THIS IS IT! The count down HAS TO START! I can't wait any longer! I was going to wait for at least another month(Breaking Dawn is comeing and I'm going to die from waiting!) BUT GAH! NOPE NOPE NOPE! I CAN'T DO IT! Gavin (boyfriend) says I can and I'll till that WONDERFUL DAY COMES! MAN OH MAN! What a SPLENDID day that will be! I'll be so happy I might cry with how happy I'll be, and of cores Gavin and everyone will be some what laughing at me(About how freakin CRAZY I'll look when I get my hands on that book! lol) The noise the happiness when everyone is there to see this(Amazing beauty of a book!) it's coming(August 2nd... say it with me! lol) I know it is just time! IT'S just that time bubble(I don't want to wait for the time bubble to any more I want it here and I want it NOW! lol) where you know something is coming(Like I said BREAKING DAWN! is coming out! AHHHHH!) but you don't know when it is yet(I dont know when that book will be in my reach but I'll sure make sure it's soon! lol) and to think this will be one of the best days in my life(I had to actually take the book by force away from an ex- friend becuase she wouldn't give it back so I could read it again.) I mean I don't know of many happy moments that will always be remembered(Like TWILIGHT! NEW MOON! ECLIPSE!... oh wait... I'm missing something... oh yeah Ann Rice! ^^ jk jk jk marriage is on that list of happiness! lol) you know there is that one thing that(drives you to the brink of happiness (for a teen like me it's books! lol For you older people I think it's something different! lol ><)) hits the spot(like I said Breaking dawn is coming out soon and covers are now starting to pop up every where! lol They are very pretty mind you! lol) Am I right or Am I right!? Come now I'm right here! Trust me! ^^ Agreeeeeeee with me! TRUUUUUUUUUST MEEEEEEEEE! Everyone that is not saying yes with me has serious trust issues with teens! lol (And like that says up there if you didn't agree with me then you have trusting issues! lol)



Oh yes... Mr. Banana is missing ><>

Good night to you all and I hope you all have a GREAT day! ^^
ER.... well night I guess lol

1 comment:

Wendster said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Got it.

Yes, I am going crazy waiting for Breaking Dawn as well.

I probably wanted the next Harry Potter book MORE than I want the next Stephenie Meyers book ... but only by a smidgen. I SO want to find out what happens next!!!
Anyone know how many books are in the series?