Thursday, May 15, 2008

drowning Twilight

Well I just read that my dear mother dropped my beloved book in the bath tub..... *sigh* I wounder which one it was....
So the movie is coming out soon and here are some quotes of what is said in the book
if you've read the books you know the quotes
and no I'm not going to say which book they are all in
to tell you the truth I don't really remember which book the all were either
But back to this main reason why this was posted

The book...... it drowned........ and so my hunt begins for a new one....... again lol
then again.... I still don't know which one was dropped into the water
so I guess I must hope it wasn't the first one.... since that one does mean more to me than the second one
Just the first one is SO much better than that one lol so I hope that one is still safe

I hope that it will dry out and not get all moldy and stuff *shudder* *shudder* One can hope can't they?
So mom I hope you now know that we have something to talk about when i come over again.... I was brushing my teeth when I thought hey why not see what mom posted.... well.... now that I know what you posted I will now have something to think about during work... besides what I want to do tomorrow.

4 comments:

Wendster said...

It's the second one. And I'll buy you a new one.

See ... I have to make things right if I EVER want you to loan me a book again. LOL.

"Satisfaction guaranteed"

If I borrowed it ... I'm returning it in the SAME shape I borrowed it in.

Hey ... Edward looks good .. . and I like the chic they casted as Bella. This movie might be good!

Mommy

Wendster said...

Hey .. . what's with the misspelled words on the fun quotes (which I LOVE by the way!)
Alice once beat someone at conncet four in three moves? CONNECT four. They'd better get it right on the badge or the shirt!

I finally finished reading the whole book in order. It makes a LOT more sense when you don't skip ahead .... and yes ... I thought the second book was better than the first even. Jacob!!!!

Squeakers said...

It's ok ^^ I want a paper back and I want to get soem more books anyways ^^ I got it

Wendster said...

Hey ... I lied .... its the THIRD one ... not the second one. It's Eclipse. I can't even keep track anymore.
Is the third one the one that ends with Jacob getting a wedding invitation?

That's the one.

You going over to PSI tonight?