Friday, May 9, 2008

Mr. Banana


What is this? A sigh?! No sigh comes from banana I m- OH LOOK A KITTY! Come here kitty kitty kitty! Oh you're so CUTE! Awwwww Squeakers isn't the kitty cute?


T.T Mr. Banana I need your help.... now please listen.


Hmmm okay okay I'll listen TO MUSIC! ^^ *bobs to music*


*smacks my forehead* Mr. banana.... Mr. Banana...... MR BANANA!


*takes head phones off* what I can't listen to music if you're shouting like that you can talk to me nice and quite and I'll here you.


*sigh* yeah sure. I need to know what to do for my birthday..... any ideas?


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


O.o MR. BANANA!


Zzzzzzzzzzzz WHAT!? WHERE IS THE FIRE!? CALL THE FRUIT SERVICES HELP! HELP! HELP!


STOP YELLING! *smacks forehead* we are going no where with this Banana.....
laters you guys

What do you mean!? I do a good job with parties! Oh look the kitty is back! ^^ Come back here you cute kitty. Awwww look the kitty is happy. I love you too oh yes I do kitty.

4 comments:

Wendster said...

I love the personality you gave to Mr. Banana. So flaky and funny. And the little faces are too too awesome. Love it!

I am jealous.

I wish that I had thought of Mr. Banana!!! Can he visit my blog ever?

Pamela said...

Hannah, hannah, bo-bannah,
Banana-fana fo-fannah
Fee-fi-mo-mannah
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!

Squeakers said...

Well he did go for a flying ride.... maybe he fall over there in your blog lol

Squeakers said...

Thank you! ^^ It was a fun day! ^^