Monday, June 2, 2008

Missing

Ok take pity on the Hannah!...........................

please heh heh I know I haven't gotten on in a while but don't worry, I've been on the hunt for Mr. Banana. Or as Speedy called him Banana man which in all truths it funny since the first thing that clicked to me when I read that was Bananas in pajamas lol *sigh* how much fun it is to be young. ^^

Either way Banana Buddy is gone. No I didn't eat him. yes missing heh heh I have been looking for him for a while and have had no luck. Spike will be helping me search tomorrow for that Banana hoping that the Raccoons haven't gotten to him yet.

Good night for now,
the hunt begins tomorrow.

2 comments:

Wendster said...

Mr. Banana must be found!!!

He's not bright enough to be out on his own.

Squeakers said...

HEY!
LOL!
THAT IS SOOO TRUE! BUT BE FARE TO THE POOR FELLOW! He is trying to find me the perfect birthday present! lol