Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Google you name I dare all that go onto my name that is! lol

RULES:Go to Google and type in your first name and the phrase. Copy and paste the first sentence/phrase you get that makes sense.

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search.

A: Hannah needs a boyfriend
(funny I thought I had one lol)

Q: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search.

A: Hannah looks like a train wreck
(well I'm glad to hear that I look pretty *glare*)

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google search.

A: Hannah says she was almost kidnapped and sold into prostitution 30 years ago.
(strange I'm not 30 lol or older than 30... I'm younger)

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search.

A: Hannah wants to save the world
(HOW'D THEY KNOW!?)

Q: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search.

A: Hannah Does The Macarena
(Wow I'm talented I guess lol)

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search.

A: Hannah Hates Jake

Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search.

A: Hannah asks Raven to make her a dress and goes to look at London's. However, when Hannah goes to look at the dress her ring gets caught in it and it tears
(hmmm kind of sounds like me ><)

Q: Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search.

A: Hannah Goes Down the Stairs
(fancy that I won't hurt myself this time ><)

Q: Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.

A: Hannah likes Lemons
(NO I DON'T! lol lemon aid yes. Lemons NO! EW lol)

Q: Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search.

A: Hannah eats grass really
(Wow Google is weird! lol)

Q: Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search.

A: Hannah wears a hat
(I do?)

Q: Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search.

A:Hannah was arrested for criminal attempt-sexual assault of a child and online solicitation of a

minor.

(Oh my)

1 comment:

Wendster said...

Hannah, those are funny!

I think I will do this one too.

Mommy

p.s. Apparently google knows what we do when we sleep walk ... for thirty years. LOL