Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Psssssst PSSSSSSST!



*whispers this to you all* It's Mr. Banana Squeaker's buddy on here, yeah i know she thinks I'm missing but I have to be quite so the dogs don't eat me.... yeah that red one don't look to happy I want my kitty.... where is Kitty?! I want to go find Squeaker's a perfect birthday so with out her knowing that I did this she wont be happy...

Yes... I had to tape my mouth shut so I wouldn't call for Kitty to come with me *tears* I MISS KITTY SO! I haven't seen many Kitties as cute as MY Kitty back home. Yes Squeakers shot me in one direction and I went on my hunt. She has no idea that I was in there... So I have a problem... *sniff* I don't know where I am... I have a map. I'll show you it now.
All of those lines are where I could be.... HELP! There are big doggies around me and one it TOUCHING ME! *runs off*


P.S,
I'm watching you Mrs. Wendster.... how dare you call me dumb! OH LOOK ANOTHER KITTY! Comer here KITTY! OH YES Your picture will be great for this. Come here OUCH! *tears* he hurt me!

2 comments:

Wendster said...

I can't bare to read this! Mr. Banana is SO sad!!!

Poor lost Mr. Banana!!!

I hope he meets a friend to guide him .... like Miss Orange or something.

And I wonder if Mr. Banana will share his youth secrets with us. He never ages.

Squeakers said...

lol the brown spots???? And he has only been living for a few weeks. The fear seems to be doing him good lol Might teach him to NOT run off