Friday, October 3, 2008

Haloween is my christmas

Yes I know wrong on all levels. I really shouldn't find Halloween that awesome lol But I do. It's HUGE in the Roth/Miller family. Even with my dad.

But you see the good thing is. I don't dress little children up like this...





















or this























Or be a crazy white boy acting like someone he shouldn't be acting like! lol


















But I must say... the child with the messed up chicken won't be eating chicken for a long time! lol


ok I'm done with blogging for the evening


NIGHTY NIGHT! ^^

2 comments:

NariceatL4 said...

Those pictures are definitely scary... but, yes, I love Halloween too (I think I love it because it's Fall and cooler and harvest time, and I just have a thing for pumpkins. Hey, did you grow pumpkins this year? I sooo forgot to have a contest with your mom this year. I'm going to have to grow a zillion pound pumpkin next year. I better get started now!)
Yes, come on over!
We are having our annual 'spooky foods' Halloween dinner the last Monday of the month!

Swoopref said...

I love those last three kids costumes!!