Thursday, October 9, 2008

So what happens next...


(oh yes something I forgot to mention. The people that will be in this story are, Rebecca, Robert, Gavin, Zack, Autumn, and I) But we will all have different names.


Since my Aunt was SO kind to actually post on the last one I will post bits of the story. One last time and then no more until it's done. Thank you!!! ^^



We were told that the movie was very scary and very convincing to some people. Not sure why we all had to go see for ourselves as to why it was like that. Gavin got us our tickets; even after the fight I put up about it. I always seem to lose the fights. I thanked him, and so, went in. The movie theater was just built in honor of this movie. It was thirteen stories high. Each room held up to three to four hundred people. There were five rooms....


yes yes still rough around the edges. But it will be SO much better once I'm done with it. ^^ I'm actually surprised you like it. What wanted you to read more?


and no what I posted isn't what happens next. There are some nasty errors in that one and hate that paragraph at the moment. lol

Thank you for reading You and mom are the only two that have read it. Ok well... mom saw it on her computer and read the whole thing... she called me just to find out what append next. I didn't tell her. lol She either hid it from other eyes, or got rid of it... I'm not too sure.

Either way, I must be off to cash my paycheck and buy things for photo class.

LOVE YOU ALL!
-Hannah

1 comment:

NariceatL4 said...

All of these tempting, cliff-hanging tidbits... I don't know if I can take it!!

PS I'm still grossed-out by that baby's costume!!