Sunday, October 26, 2008

Speechless

So the party was last night right... well I was blessed to have two parties that night. 1 at mom's and 1 at the YMCA where I am proud to say I scared the living day lights out of TONS of kids. I and known as the "Skinny white boy" yes yes yes I know I am a girl. But when ever someone saw me and the mask they would all as me
"HEY! Where is the White boy that was wearing that?! I want to see him."

((Mind you I was wearing the whole outfit just not the mask.))
I'd look at them confused and would tell them "I am a girl and I wore the mask."
they'd look at me confused and then at their guy friends and look back at me... think about this then say.... AGAIN! "Where is the skinny white boy that wore the mask!?!?!"

((I almost threw them in the pool... they got lucky when the managers would come up and ask me what they were talking about and I would just shrug to them and leave. heh))

But I MUST tell you how the last 3 days of sleeping have gone for me.

Friday:
Went to bed on Friday at 2:50 a.m.

Saturday:
Wake up on Saturday at 7:35 a.m.
-worked a maze
-scare kids during a hunt for candy
-clean up the maze
Go to bed at 4:50.

Sunday:
Wake up at 9:00


and here I am. Sure I did TONS of stuff between all that but you know... When I'm saying tons... I really mean TONS.

There was more to Saturday night i would like to tell you about but as for now I have to go to work. So bye bye

((When I put speechless I wasn't lieing. I lost my voice on Saturday))

4 comments:

NariceatL4 said...

I'm so glad you came to the party (too bad we didn't have anyone for you to scare, skinny white 'boy')--and your desert was the bomb!

It sounds like you need to slow down a bit somewhere (you young adults think you are superman (supergirl)--never getting enough sleep, going going going...)!

Too bad Gavin couldn't come too--Dawn said she really enjoying talking to you both at your party.

Be good!

Lots of Love!

NariceatL4 said...

hmmm.... 'she really enjoying'.... what kind of talk is that???

NariceatL4 said...

I must be the one who needs the sleep!

NariceatL4 said...

Hey... it's been awhile... I'm ready for a new post!

Are you coming to visit us for Thanksgiving this year?