Thursday, September 10, 2009

2 year Annivarsary Gift




WE WENT HORSE BACK RIDDING!!! ^^ I HAD SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

I got to ride a horse named Zeppelin he is a dressage horse. He was sweet and a lot of fun. He had I raced up and down, the hills. I want to go volunteer there but Gavin says no. :( He says if I get hurt he wouldn't be able to get to me fast enough. The drive was about a hour long this time. It could be as fast as a half hour at times. lol


Here's Gavin on Roland. Roland is at least 6' 9". I was very nervous to be next to him! ><>








Here is Jackie the stable kitten. She liked to bite me ><>







But that was honestly ok! She reminds me of my Princess. I miss her. :(











-Hannah

4 comments:

Swoopref said...

nice get-a-way trip... looks like fun.

Wendster said...

That kitten really DOES look like Princess!!!!

What a cutie. And what an EXCELLENT 2nd anniversary gift.

Glad you guys had so much fun.

I love you!

Momma san

Wade said...

Any family of Wenderilla is welcome to visit Gracie's blog anytime. Gracie loves Wenderilla.
Thanks for stopping by.

Wendster said...

Now ... howzabout a new post for all of us to read?