Friday, September 4, 2009

2 Years Going Strong

Gavin and I have been together for 2 whole years now. I'm .... well I'm not really sure how to put this in words. lol I just know that I'm happy. Happy that we're happy, happy that we're together... and ticked that he has a surprise for me! ><

I don't even know what this thing COULD be! I have to wear jeans, a t-shirt, boots, and a jacket (you never know if you could be cold... but I'm hardly EVER cold!) So I think we're good on that one ><>

Not just that! I have to be blind folded! T.T That is SO not cool! I don't wanna be blind folded!!! =( I am also NOT allowed to go over to his house early. The earliest I am allowed over is 12:30. The latest is 1:30. We have to be at this destination BY 5:15! No later.... this isn't going to be good. There is going to be SOOOO much traffic! Well at least I am allowed to bring the camera. When I am blind folded I will recored what I can and make it into a video! ><>



I'll try to get GOOD video. lol I don't know how shackey or messed up this could get. But we'll see. lol Ok! So these pictures are from the Long Beach Aquarium. I took them close to two three weeks ago. I thought the had good color so here you go. ^^







Have a GREAT day!
Hannah



1 comment:

Wendster said...

I love your aquarium photos!

How on earth did I get behind on your blog?

Hmmmmmmmm...

I have been remiss.

Please forgive me. I'll get right back on board and take up where I left off.

I love you!

Mommma saaaannnnn